To create an atmosphere where the Spirit of God is ever-present and witnessed through his transforming power, deliverance, signs, and wonders.
Also, where the People of God are highly motivated and renewed by the teaching of the word “only”, and encounter a true worship experience. Create music anointed by God for his Glory to encourage worship and high praise. To see evangelism fulfilled through the victorious lifestyles and deeds of each member (member to member ministering). It’s our desire to be an effective covering, shield, and light in the community. We aim to create an epicenter and welcoming environment through outreach, by building a servant community. We purpose to meet the needs of all people, both natural and spiritual. Declaring to “ALL”, come fellowship, and worship in the presence of a living God.
Ezekiel 36:23-b “and the heathen shall know that I am Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.”
- To God and his people.
- To the ever learning and praying process that will enable us to share the truth of the bible, based on knowledge, revelation, and understanding.
- To continued pursuit of God’s best for our ministry (Excellence).
- To operate with integrity and accountability to God and his people.
- Expand and grow the ministry without limits, by preparing “all members” through training for a life of ministry.
- The winning of souls and assisting them in the overcoming process by the washing of the word to all who seek deliverance.
- Operate in full belief of Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
- Assist all members to connect with God, grow in faith, serve their community, and go carry the Gospel to the world.
- Continuously adore, live for, honor God with our lives, and remain forever servants.
STATEMENT OF FAITH:
We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible word of GOD
(II Timothy 3:16).
We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons
(I John 5:7).
God the Father
God the Son
God the Holy Spirit
We believe that the only means of being delivered from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ (Acts 2:38).
We believe in Water Baptism and partaking in Holy Communion
(Acts 2:41 and I Corinthians 11: 20-34).
We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost and it is given to believers who ask for it
We believe in the gifts and workings of the Holy Spirit, to include speaking and praying in tongues, which enables God to fulfill his work here in the earth, through mankind.
(I Corinthians 12:4-12).
We believe that worship is manifested through prayer, obedience, fellowship, sacrifice and service
We believe that faith is the key principle to serve and please God
We believe that faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God
We believe in tithes and offerings as a means to serve, sustain and impel God’s Ministry
(Numbers 18:26 and Malachi 3:10).